A family owned and operated company is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Associate to join our growing company. The position will work with the office staff to ensure all accounting duties are met.
Candidates should have prior experience with accounting as Accounts Payable/Receivable.
- Process 200+ invoices on a weekly basis
- Process expense reports
- Data entry and data input into the accounting system
- Special projects as assigned
- Sufficiently able to understand and follow directions.
- Ability to speak English required.
- Experience with various accounting software
- 2+ years of recent experience processing high-volume accounts payable
- Intermediate to advances MS Office skiils
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Business/Accounting degree or certificate is a plus
- Comfortable office in an air-conditioned facility
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.
Our Client’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or Associate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our Client also prohibits harassment based on any of these protected categories. It is also our Client’s policy to comply with all applicable federal and state laws respecting consideration of employment status and requests for reasonable accommodations in hiring and employment decisions. We expect mutual respect in support of our values and Equal Employment Opportunities.
–$18/HR to $24/HR (Based on Experience)