Entry-Level Warehouse Associates NEEDED
A family owned and operated company is looking for Entry-Level Warehouse Associates to join their growing company. Associates will be responsible for the upkeep and organization of products and materials within the facility. Entry-level Associates will receive on-the-job-training as it is expected most entry-level candidates will not have prior experience.
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
-Must pass background check and drug test
-Must have reliable means of transportation
-Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on occasion
-Understand/follow written and verbal instruction
- Package, organize, stack, and move goods throughout facility.
- Operates light machinery as directed by supervisor (training provided if required).
- Maintains safety awareness in and around work areas, observing and reporting potential areas of concern.
- Maintains high quality standards as required.
- Performs such similar, comparable or related duties as may be required.
- Sufficiently able to understand and follow directions. New Entry-Level Associates will work alongside an assigned co-worker during the first week of work. During this time the Entry-Level Associate must be able to communicate with the co-worker in order to learn how to perform tasks appropriately.
- Ability to speak English preferred but not required.
(If unable to speak English, please have a translator with you during interviews and/or have access to a text-translator application at the time of the interview).
- Because this is an Entry-level position, no experience is required. However, prior Warehousing/Stocking/Assembly/Logistics experience is a PLUS.
- Manual dexterity
- Attention to detail
- Flexibility in task assignments
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
- Manufacturing & Production environment.
- Light lifting; pushing/pulling of carts
- Frequent bending and working near moving machine parts are required.
- Standing for lengthy periods of time may be required.
- Exposure to sewing needle changes and scissors exists.
- Occasional extra hours are required.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.
Our Client’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or Associate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our Client also prohibits harassment based on any of these protected categories. It is also our Client’s policy to comply with all applicable federal and state laws respecting consideration of employment status and requests for reasonable accommodations in hiring and employment decisions. We expect mutual respect in support of our values and Equal Employment Opportunities.
-$100 Monthly Bonuses for perfect attendance
Logan Workforce Solutions supports a drug free work environment.
Candidates are subject to drug test and background check prior to employment.
If you are interested in working with Logan Workforce as a Client or as an Internal Employee, please Contact Us.